2018 RECE Call for Proposals
We invite proposals from early childhood researchers, scholars, educators, pedagogues, preschool teachers, teacher-educators, and activists for the 26th Annual Reconceptualizing Early Childhood Education (RECE) Conference. The conference is to be held at the Danish School of Education (Aarhus University) in Copenhagen, Denmark.
We will be ready to receive your paper submissions beginning on February 5th.
ADDITIONAL CONFERENCE INFORMATION COMING SOON!
2018 Program Committee
- Allison Sterling Henward (Chair), The Pennsylvania State University
- Annegrethe Ahrenkiel, Roskilde University
- Tomas Ellegaard, Roskilde University
- Shinae Han, University of Georgia
- Michelle Salazar Pérez, New Mexico State University
- Joseph Tobin, University of Georgia
- Mathias Urban, Dublin City University
- Yeojoo Yoon, The Pennsylvania State University